Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekends are for FUN - not Cleaning !


Cleaning....a topic that many people feel strongly about.  Some people have very specific things they do on specific days. Never mess with my husbands Tuesday laundry day! Growing up - Saturdays was the day we scrubbed the floors. Certain things were done on certain days.

But when the weekend comes - after working hard all week - I don't want to be stuck inside cleaning! I don't want to waste my entire weekend scrubbing and dusting and cleaning my house! I want to go out and hike or sit on my deck and relax.

Don't get the wrong idea - I need my house to be clean and organized. I just don't want to commit an entire weekend to it.

The way to get around that is to break down your cleaning schedule into smaller pieces. Do a little every day.

Do the laundry one day.

Mop the floors another day.

Dust the next day.

Clean the bathrooms another day.

However you clean - whatever your schedule is - just break it down into smaller chunks of time - and do it over the course of the week - instead of all in one day.

By the time the weekend rolls around - you will be done and you will have a free weekend to enjoy!

It doesn't have to be complicated. Whatever works for you.

By doing at least one chore a night - you will be giving yourself some much deserved free time on the weekend!

Go ahead....break the weekend cleaning cycle!

You deserve it!







Organizational Consulting Services

http://www.organizationalconsultingservices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment