Do a lot of small organizing task! Yes - you can accomplish a lot in just five minutes. The problem is that most people spend more time than that trying to talk themselves out of doing anything at all!
Stop over thinking the process - and "just do it" !
In five minutes I can:
- Hang up my clothes instead of leaving them on a chair or on the floor
- Throw in a load of laundry in the washing machine
- Fold all of the clean towels and put them away
- Go through my stack of mail and throw out all of the junk mail - instead of letting it pile up
- Empty the dishwasher instead of letting it sit there for a week
- Put all of the dirty dishes in the dishwasher instead of letting them pile up in the sink
- Pick up all of the things that are not supposed to be in the living room and put them where they belong
- Make my bed in the morning so that the bedroom looks neater
- Go through one drawer in the kitchen and organize it - get rid of things I never use
- Go through the fridge - one drawer at a time and clean it out - get rid of expired food
- Go through one shelf in the bathroom and get rid of products I never use
- Decide what I'm going to wear in the morning and get it ready - so that I don't waste time in the morning
- Polish my shoes so they look clean and more professional
- Sew a button on a shirt that's been sitting in a pile for weeks
- Write out a couple of birthday cards for the month
There's a lot you can do in just five minutes. So - what are you waiting for? Let's get started!
Organizational Consulting Services